Hi Dearest Friends,

Greetings from each one of us Fusionites to all us Accessindians!

Our next big meet is just round the  corner! 3rd August Sunday is inviting
all of us to come together once again to celebrate our friendship and
comradeship with some exciting  and thought provoking sessions!

We do look forward to seeing all of you there. to motivate, support and rock
on:

3rd August, Sunday, at 2pm, at  Lecture Room 2, India International Center
Anexe, Lodhi Road , new Delhi!

The programme is planned as below:

Welcome

Introductions

Personal Development Session

Interaction discussion comments and questions

Relationship and marriage!

Strategies and way forward

Assure you of an exciting afternoon with lots of opportunity to share and
learn for us all! And of course the fun and pleasure of being together!

Please, as usual, bring along your non disabled  friends , relations,
contacts and known to people! And as usual, we will be  charging Rs. 100/
for refreshments per head!

We do hope to see you and your friends there? It is an opportunity for all
of us to spread our wings and take flight into the mainstream society as
equal citizens  and encourage our fellow citizens to do the same!

So see you there!

With warm regards

Preeti

Preeti Monga
Director

cid:image001.jpg@01CE5B00.EFA5A120

Mobile: +91 9871701646
Landline: 011 22781446
E-mail:  <mailto:preeti.mo...@silver-linings.co.in>
preeti.mo...@silver-linings.co.in
Website:  <http://www.silver-linings.co.in/> www.silver-linings.co.in  ;
<http://www.silver-linings.org> www.silver-linings.org

Our Services: Executive Search - Specializing in Head Hunting. Training
-Motivation; Stress Management; Soft Skill; Behavioral. Gifting - Corporate
; Promotional;  Events. End to end CSR Advisory; including demystifying
workshops  and counseling. Printing Solutions,  Incentive Travel and
Marketing Data Mining / Refining..

We  assure  high quality service marked with excellence and complete
customer centricity, forming Synergies as we go along.