I was attached the file but I am surprised that attach file not download to you so please contact to access India
r c gupta
----- Original Message ----- From: "SKYLINER" <dn...@rediffmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2014 11:38 AM
Subject: Re: [AI]Railway board implement to provide to online reservation to blind

Hi.

I have done my side but it may be hardly helping out the things until it becomes a mass campaign & judgement copy is attached to railway for reference. Your attachment was not found.

On Thu, 10 Jul 2014 05:12:09 +0530 "R C Gupta"  wrote

Dear friends,

I am requested to all of you please send A email to chairman railway board of India for implement to Judgment of honorable high court Delhi Delivered on 12/09/2012 (Copy attached here)regarding to provide online reservation to blind for pressurization to implement with immediate effect their Email ID as under-

(c...@rb.railnet.gov.in) and also request to your other friends to do same

Thanking You

R C Gupta