You can try with Iball Airmail7.2-18 dongle which is available for

1250 rupees. First check the accessibility to network of the sim and

then use it. I am using the same dongle for two different sims.

For more querries you can contact me any time.

With best wishes.

Vikas Dabholkar.

Mobile 9969166378.

On Mon, 14 Jul 2014 12:07:01 +0530 "P L VARMA"

wrote