Greetings from the Blind Graduates Forum of India!

 As part of our monthly knowledge sharing events, this time we present
you a session which will help you understand how the financial
planning works, how can the minimum savings be maximized to give
greater returns, what investments can save your income tax, and
finally how can one file income tax returns. It is important to have
knowledge about these aspects even though a large part of it is taken
care by your employers.

 So, join us in the session on 19th July 2014, from 3 P.M. to 6.30 P.M.
 at the Students' International Hall, 1st Floor, University Club
House, B Road, Churchgate.

 Saving is an important part of everyone's life. A well planned saving
can get your children the required education without much of a hassle,
offer you the feeling of being secured even after your retirement,
allow you to maximize your returns from the limited investments And so
much more, which we never even think of till we have an ongoing job.

 All this sounds great, but the question is that in this era of
highinflation, how can one really save?

  We at BGFI, answer this question with the help of our experts who
are working as Chartered Accountant and Financial Advisor to a leading
company.

 We realize it's Monsoon that's why we have chosen the University Club
House keeping everyone's convenience in mind.

 So, what are you waiting for? Continuing with our every year's
independence day's celebrations, we will be organizing a one day trek
on 15th August, 2014. Details of which will be intimated  in due
course.

 Have queries? Call Ms. Shaila D'souza on: +91-9820708023.

 We look forward for your strong and encouraging participation!

 Thanks and Regards,
 the BGFI Team