Dear Mohib,

focus on jaws display window.
now press ault + H and then press letter Z.
you will get the jaws settings dialogue box, follow the steps given below.

 Check the box "run jaws from system"
Check the box "start jaws at the logon screen"
Check the box " start jaws after logon after all users"
Click on next button and finally click on finish button.

after completing this process, restart the jaws.

On 7/20/14, Sunil Sangtani <sunilsangtan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> This can be configger using ease of access center by pressing win plus u.
>

> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On Jul 19, 2014, at 8:46 PM, Mohib Anwar Rafel <mohibra...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> Hey friends, I am using win 7 ultimate with jaws 14. As soon I start
>> jaws, onscreen keyboard comes on dextop . How to stop this onscreen
>> keyboard from displaying?
>> Using Lenovo thinkpad.
>>
>> --
>> Mohib Anwar Rafel
>> M.Phil 2011, LL.M 2013
>> Ph.D Candidate, at Jawaharlal Nehru University Delhi, India
>> Phone: 09211192333,
>> 09268444400
>> Skype: mohibrafel

>> mobile phones / Tabs on:

>> veracity;

Sincerely,
Chetan Sagar.
Music composer, Keyboard player, Sound editor and Computer instructor.
Skype ID:
Chetansagar7,
Mobile number:
+91 94293 666 76.