hello neha
i suggest you
you go with airtel company datakart
it is very easy how to instal and connecting
my experience is i m using it since one year without any problem
we can instal our self and connect by our self and costomer service is
also very good for both computer and  laptop
if you want further information just call  on this toll free no ..1800-103-0405
wether postpaid or prepaid