Though I am not considering myself enough mature to argue with the
person of your caliber.
But your objection on this topic was unsubstantiated
So just thought to put my opinion.
If you found it insulting then we both should take care in future.
smile

On 7/24/14, Asudani, Rajesh <rajeshasud...@rbi.org.in> wrote:
> I did not need any non-moderator's feedback/opinions.
> Of about thirty mails on the subject, I found many to contain general
> requirements of learning guitar, sans any contents about blindness, so the
> query.
>

> With thanks and regards
>

> (Rajesh Asudani)
>
> Assistant General Manager
> Market Intelligence Unit
> Reserve Bank of India
> Nagpur
>
> Tel.: 0712 2806358
> (In youth you want things, and then in middle-age you want to want them.)

>>> 2. a sense of rhythem
>>> 3. Preparedness to invest time in practice. It is practice that takes
>>> you
>>> forward.