I successfully attempted it in MS office 2003 with windows XP. Would like to know, can we read word by word and sentence by sentence in the slide?
Regards.
Harikrishnan G.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Rejin Jose k." <m2re...@gmail.com> To: "AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerningthe disabled." <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Thursday, July 24, 2014 8:42 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] About PPT presentation

hello,
it is not working. while i press f6 it speaks some buttons and the menu.

On 7/23/14, Vidhya Y <vidhya....@gmail.com> wrote:
hi,

You can present the seminar just like your class mates without any problem.
Its better to take help of your Friends while preparing the Slides.
that way you can be sure if everything is neatly formatted.
once the PPT is ready, its simple to present.
when you make the slides, make sure only the points are present using
Bullets.
once you open the ppt, press f6.
this will give you the list of slides.
when you hear slide1, use tab till you hear body.
then press enter.
then read the point with jaws and explain the point.
your class mates can see the cursor, as and when you use down arrow to
read so there will not be any problem.
when you are done with the first slide press escape and use down arrow
to go to the next slide and repeat the procedure.
its better to have only points in the slide
and you should know the explanation by heart.
 that way   your classmates do not have to wait till you read the
explanation.

regards,
Vidhya.