Dear Mr. Giriprasad,
You can scan in different spells. It means if you scanned 40 pages
just save it. Then again scan whenever you want. save again with
different name. Then open second file, select it by pressing control +
A, then copy it and open first file. go to the end of the file and
paste the copied matter and save it. Feel free to contact if problem
persist

On 7/26/14, Giri Prasad <mgiriprasadma...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear all,
> I have a queery related to abby fine reader.
> I need to scan a book which contains around 300 pages. It is not
> possible to scan all the pages at a  time.
> Supposing i scanned 50 pages and want to resume from page 51, how do I do
> this.
> Its a bit urgent.
> Your assistance will be highly appreciated.
>

> --
> WITH REGARDS
>
> GIRIPRASAD
>
>  MOBILE 924710000   /   9441133367
>
> SKYPE  giriprasad.maddina
>
> "Our greatest glory consists not in never falling,
>  but in rising every time we fall."

Balasaheb Londhe
PGT English
Kendriya Vidyalaya no. 1 Devlali