Dear Madav,
There are quite a  number of low vision aids available for people with
low vision. One of them is ALADIN VIDEO MAGNIFIER , manufactured by
TELESONSORY [www.telesonsory.com}. It is a  table top model .It will
magnify  the images 5x -50x and show it on the screen, which can be
read by us. By sliding the book left  to right we can read the text
continuously . This devise is also currently called cctv. I  am a
patient of RP. I  have been using this devise effectively for the past
ten years for all my reading and writing purpose.In addition, there
are a  few hand held video magnifiers, also, available which can be
used for reading purpose. By the way, where are you staying? You can
contact "Low Vision Clinic at Sankara Netralaya Chennai" .
In case  you need more info please feel free to contact me off line at
my mail [drbsmku...@gmail.com]or on my mobile [+91 9840139849.
Regards,
Dr.B.S.M. Kumar.

On 7/28/14, Madhav kumar <ca.madhavku...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Sir,
>
> Please advice the low vision assistive devices for RP patient with central
> vision still persistent.
>
> regards
> Madhav

*Dr.B.S.M.Kumar*