On 8/7/14, Balasaheb Londhe <balon...@gmail.com> wrote:
> One of my friend Mr. Kailas Shivade is a professor of economics at HPT
> College, Nasik. You can contact him at:
> kjshiv...@gmail.com
>
> On 8/7/14, Sasidhar Babu <b.shasidharb...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> hi Aishwarya
>> I have some economics  books. I hope some of these  will helpful.
>> download those books from  below  link
>> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/80304650/economic%20books.rar
>> if any doubts contact  me  on off list
>> if  any books I have I'll  share later
>>
>>  thanks  all the best
>>
>> On 07/08/2014, O. Aishwarya <oaishwa...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> I have chosen Economics for my degree. If anyone has reference books
>>> in economics can you please provide me with the same? Any notes,
>>> books, etc will be appreciated. My papers include:
>>>
>>> 1. Methodology of Social Sciences with Special Reference to Economics
>>> 2. DEVELOPMENT AND ENVIRONMENTAL ECONOMICS
>>> 3. Principles of Micro Economics
>>> 4. Modern Banking
>>> 5. Public Economics
>>> 6. Quantitative Techniques for Economic Analysis
>>> 7. Principles of Macro Economics
>>> 8. Indian Economy
>>> 9. Economics of Financial Markets
>>> 10. Quantitative Economics
>>> 11. Macro Economic Analysis
>>> 12. Development Issues of the Indian Economy