On 8/9/2014 6:57 AM, Him Prasad Gautam wrote:
hi,
Among the many Hindi typing tools available; my Varnamala is the most
easiest and specially made for screen reader users. Though you can use
any tool but you may face problems. Either use my Varnamala which is
specially designed for screen reader users otherwise do not go
anywhere just open your own computer. A Hindi typing tool already
exists inside your computer. Add Hindi language from control
panel+regional language+language option, press leftside alt+shift
whenever you need to type Hindi, press the same key for English typing
again. No need to download any
thing from anywhere! But you will not get any hint or help in this
tool. It is a in-built system of windows.
There is no rule of key location, you have to remember every thing by practice.
If you use my Hindi Varnamala, you can find a ten page long help file
about typing rule in unicode system and many more.
It is rule based, very easy, specially made for those who are familiar
with English keyboard.
It is workable in any kind of applications.
Further more, if you learn to type my Hindi Varnamala, you can type
the following language texts without  learning anything more.
Burmese, Bengali, Nepali, Gujarati, Punjabi, Oriya, Kannada,
Malayalam, Telugu, Tamil, Limbu and Sinhala.
Download link of Varnamala:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/zrdu5nse2dk1d3e/AAB2I9Emb2PnSZzydVzblxY7a

After download and installation, see the help at:
c:\programfiles\Varnamala\Hindi\helpInEnglish.rtf
for 64 bit system, see it at:
  c:\programfiles (x86)\Varnamala\Hindi\helpInEnglish.rtf
Enjoy!

te