DearFriends,

We are starting a 4 months skill development programme at New Delhi for
blind people who are graduates or post graduates. The programme that starts
in October, 2014 aims to bridge the skill gap of blind persons coming out
of University  and the employability needs of corporate India. The
programme will aim to deal with issues like social skills, communications,
inter personal relationships, work place values/ ethics, attitudes,
language, computer skills, mobility and so on.  If you know people who
might be interested in the programme, please ask them to connect and
register with us at 011 26472582. The project involves training and
placements. We will be conducting an interview before we select persons for
the training.

Best,

George

George Abraham