Karnataka government is much ahead in giving computer training for
newly appointed SDA but in national capital Delhi blind persons
appointed as LDC & Stenographers by Staff Selection Commission between
1990 & 2000 working in Ministries & Delhi Government doesn't know
anything about computers, very few persons have learnt computers by
their own effort, many blind persons working in central government
offices & Delhi government offices do not get any work, because they
don't know computers, there are so many NGO s in Delhi they have also
not taken any steps to improve the work conditions of the blind
persons working in Delhi all NGOs just need money but Government
offices are notready to pay money for blind persons computer training,
if anybody do survay on the work conditions of Blind Persons working
as Clerical & Stenographers in Central Government & Delhi Government
Offices the conditions is very worse, this being the capital of India
working blind persons condition is very worse.
On 8/14/14, Ganesh Babu <jsspda.gan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Siddalingeshwar Ingalagi,
> how are you? If you don't mind PL provide me your number. I am from
> maheshwari school. I am kumar batch.
> Regards Ganesh.
>

> On 8/12/14, Siddalingeshwar Ingalagi <ingalagisi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> welcome friend. Yes I will work and serv in the area of villages.
>> Because villages are back bone of our country. I am happy to work
>> there. No tropic problem! and nice kind people.
>>
>> On 8/12/14, avinash shahi <shahi88avin...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Wonderful. congratulations job holders.
>>> And no need to be indebted to the government. they need you. You
>>> deserved the job you got it.
>>> Keep working for the betterment of your village and surroundings.

>>> --
>>> Avinash Shahi
>>> Doctoral student at Centre for Law and Governance JNU

>>> of
>>> mobile phones / Tabs on:

>>> please
>>> visit the list home page at

>>> the

>>> mails
>>> sent through this mailing list..

>> of
>> mobile phones / Tabs on:

>> mails

vivekananda Ph-9868954833, skype: vivekkavya, FB: vivek doddamani.