i recommend you to go with the model Plustek S400 Mobile Office A4
Colour USB Powered Portable Scanner

i would recommend this scanner which is allmost size of the portable
device slightly bigger than the camera. good thing is that its twain
compliant so it works with the programs like openbook and fine reader.

you can see more details on the below url:
http://plustek.com/in/products/mobile-office-series/mobileoffice-s400/

i am also providing the detail specs of this product below. this can
cost you up to 6000 INR.

Designed with the reliability demanded by business users; and a price
point attractive to home users; the MobileOffice S400 scanner will
convert paper
documents; expense reports; business cards and more to searchable PDF
with the touch of a button.

This second generation mobile scanner is powered by the USB bus and
does not require external power. Scan to your PC; laptop or netbook;
in your office;
at the airport; at your customer site or on the road.

The MobileOffice S400 also features advanced image processing that
allows you to scan mixed sized document with no adjustments. Images
are automatically
straightened; rotated and adjusted for exposure. The result is more
accurate Optical Character Recognition (OCR) and fewer pages that need
to be rescanned.

The included software productivity suite allows you to easily create
and manage searchable PDFs. DocAction single touch scanning and
industry standard
TWAIN drivers ensure compatibility with thousands of scanning and
imaging programs.

*       USB powered mobile scanner

*       Scans to searchable PDF

*       Simplex Scanning in Color; Grayscale or B/W

*       3ppm Scan Speed

*       Easily transportable

*       2 Single-touch customizable buttons automates frequent
scanning jobs (e.g.; Scan to PDF; Scan to file; email; network share;
copy; etc.)

*       Advanced image enhancement to automatically straighten and
rotate pages; adjust brightness; and crop images to minimize file size
and increase
OCR accuracy.

*       Software productivity suite enables PDF; Microsoft Office; JPG
TIF creation and management.

*       Includes Abbyy Finereader Sprint.

Specifications

table with 2 columns and 38 rows
Certificates

Certification

WEEE, RoHS.

Connectivity

Standard interfaces

USB

TWAIN compliance interface

Yes

Energy management

Power consumption

2.2 W

Power consumption (standby)

1.2 W

Media formats

ISO A-series sizes (A0...A9)

A4,A5,A6

Paper handling

Feed speed (black & white)

3 ppm

Scanning

Minimum scan size

12.7 x 12.7 mm

Maximum scan size

216 x 297 mm

Scan type

Pen

Optical scanning resolution

600 x 600 DPI

Sensor type

CIS

Colour scanning

Yes

Input colour depth

48 bit

Film scanning

No

Flatbed scan speed (b/w, A4)

20 sec/page

System requirements

Compatible operating systems

Windows XP/2000/Vista/7.

Minimum system requirements

CD-ROM, USB.

Minimum processor

1 GHz

Mac compatibility

No

Minimum RAM

256 MB

Minimum hard disk space

800 MB

Technical details

Dimensions (WxDxH)

274 x 33.8 x 47 mm

Simplex scan speed (colour)

3 ppm

Simplex scan speed (black & white)

3 ppm

Weight & dimensions

Width

274 mm

Depth

33.8 mm

Height

47 mm

Weight

330 g

hope you find this information of some use.