From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf
Of RAghavendra
Sent: Sunday, August 17, 2014 6:38 PM
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning
the disabled.
Subject: Re: [AI] A risky road for blind students in Rohini, Somreet
Bhattacharya

Dear List,
Adding to this, Now a days, streets are also becoming dangerous. in front of
houses people park their two wheelers and four wheelers both side leaving
little space in-between. It is a great trouble for pedestrians. Also we have
to face moving vehicles. I do experience this daily. Please put your view on
this.

On 8/16/2014 3:29 PM, wrote:
> [...]

ia.org.in

sent through this mailing list..