hi,
There are many tools for format conversion.
But all are not accessible to screen reader.
Among all, coolEditPro is the most powerful one and fully accessible.
Perhaps goldwave is an appropriate next alternate.
It is partially accessible but if you use nvda then an addon is
available which makes goldwave fully accessible.

On 8/17/14, anil kumar <artprat...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I've also a querry about how to convert the audio .mp4 to .mp3 format?
> please guide me in this matter.
> regards,
>
> On 8/17/14, Sumesh Surendran <sumeshkun...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Dear all,
>>
>> I would like to have a tool to convert mp3 files to MIDI file in smf
>> format (standard midi format) so that I can play them in yamaha i455
>> keyboard. If any of you are having any information about any such tool
>> please be kind enough to share it to me.
>>
>> With lots of thanks and regards,
>> Sumesh K S

>> of
>> mobile phones / Tabs on: