From: bilal ahmed <billu0...@gmail.com>
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning the
disabled. <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Cc: sayeveryth...@sayeverything.org
Sent: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 17:36:45 +0530 (IST)
Subject: Re: [AI] info needed on moto e and moto g

hello dear
i don't knows about keybord in moto phones
but i can that they have talk back servis
hope it works

On 8/14/14, suhas J <suhasj...@gmail.com> wrote:
> hi i am suhas namboodiri form mumbai i wanted know that how can a
> blind use tuch mobile is there talk bak on moto phones how is rivo kee
> bord thanks

“This Email contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended solely
for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient do not
copy, disclose or distribute this mail any further, remove it from your system
& please notify to administrator at mailad...@ntpc.co.in. This Email may
contain viruses, NTPC Ltd. has taken every reasonable precaution to minimize
this risk, but is not liable for any damage you may sustain as a result of any
virus in this Email. You should carry out your own virus checks before opening
the Email or attachment. NTPC Ltd reserves the right to monitor and review the
content of all messages sent to or from this Email address. Messages sent to or
from this Email address may be stored on the NTPC Ltd Email system. ***NTPC
Ltd******** End of Disclaimer”