From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf
Of Urvashi Mittal
Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2014 11:49 AM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Cc: i...@quickcall.in
Subject: [AI] Now Use Quick Call Toll Free for your Events

Dear Members,
Greetings from Quick Call..

I hope you are enjoying the services offered by Quick Call.

We have decided to add another new and free service named QuickLine.

*QuickLine allows you to use Quick Call 24x7 support and its toll -free
number for your events, conferences and meetings*.
To put in other words, you can display 1800-2000-215 as your event inquiry
or registration helpline. The calls will be answered by our agents and
caller data will be captured and shared with event manager in real time
with no cost at all.

Before Quick Call number is published in promotional material, event
manager would need to share all details about event and list of frequently
asked questions so that Quick Call team can handle the related queries
efficiently.

*This service, QuickLine, aims to facilitate communication with prospect
attendees, reach more people and make your events more successful by
offering our 24x7 support on toll-free number.*

*The service comes free only for events organised for Visually Impaired
people and/or organised by visually Impaired people.*

Member looking to organize events in near future may call us to understand
more about the service and how to use it.

Thanks
Team Quick Call
1800-2000-215

ia.org.in