usually this is happened everywhere.
Now I am thinking opposite.
Friends, did you hear somewhere or from somebody, that blind husband
cheated or deceived the sighted wife?
I just curious about it.
Please share your real experience, which was happened in your friend
circul as well as surrounding the society.
Ultimately my aim is not to be hurt our blind community.