Joke?

-----Original Message-----
From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf
Of Akash Gupta
Sent: Saturday, August 23, 2014 9:32 PM
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning
the disabled.
Subject: [AI] CCPD views

Dear friends,
On 18 august, The CCPD of india addressed a program at alwar, , rajasthan.
The program was organised in a NGO to start a new center for salabal palsy.
I would like to share some points of him here:
1. Not to use differently abled for persons with disability.
Reason: Everyone in the world is differently abled. For example manmohan
singh and narendra modi cannot be similarily abled. So why we are
differently abled? Two men or two women who are not persons with disability
cannot be similarily abled.
2 not to use handicapped.
Reason: in the europe, the beggars used to beg with a cap in their hands. So
they were called handicapped. Then  persons with disability are called
handicapped because people feel that persons with disability are only beggar
or musician.
3 Not to use specially abled.
Reason: Blind and others are similar as others. If we are specially abled,
why are we treated as unskilled and unproductive.

Thank you.

--
With Warm Regards,
Akash Gupta