Truy to configure it with POP.
Ashik Hirani
09428855867
----- Original Message ----- From: "Satguru Rathi" <tarannumra...@gmail.com> To: "AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issuesconcerning thedisabled." <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Friday, August 29, 2014 3:49 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] Outlook Express 6 for Window 7 and 8.

Hi,

I tried configuring it but without success. The account gets configured but OE is unable to download mails thereafter though WinLive is doing the job well. It is not even downloading the Imap folder list and keeps saying Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection, possible causes could be Connection problem, long inactivity etc. Any idea? II 've made sure my settings are correct by taking instructions from Google on configuring IMAP with OE.

With best regards,
Satguru
"Life's battle do not always go, to the stronger or faster man. But sooner
or later the one who wins, is the one who thinks he can."

Satguru Rathi
Mobile: +91-9871489945
Email: satgurura...@yahoo.co.in