Dear Mr.Shaik

The initiative which you are going to initiate, is really most needed
encouraging and admirable, but the time to provide you the inputs in
adequate number is very short.  In this limited time what I could do I
have try to do.  please note the following inputs as per your
requirement

1. I am forwarding profiles of some aminent personalities across the
globe in different areas such as scientist, doctors, Minister,
conqurer of mount everest, successful enterprener, etc., at your
personnel mail.I.D  for more such illustrations you can visit of
website of ``www.eyeway.org''

2. photos and details of should the jhon milton, Louie Braille, Hellen
keller, etc.,can be searched on google.

3. At present Mr.Santosh Kumar Rungta, Subhash Vasist, Pankaj Sinha,
Kanchan Pamnani are among leading advocates to practice in various
high court and supreme court

4. Mr.Krishan Gopal Thivari is working as District collector in MP
while Mr.P.K.Pincha and Mrs.Anuradha Dalmia,are heading office of
chief commissioner for persons with disability and NIVH

5. Prathik agarwal is working as a software engineer