dear listers i have ssent you today's hindu paper

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Braille Acl <braille...@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2014 09:38:14 +0530
Subject: August 31, 2014 Sunday - The Hindu news
To: Braille ACL <braille...@gmail.com>, Braille Acl News
<brailleacln...@googlegroups.com>, brailleacl <braille...@in.com>

Dear all,

Hope you all are fine.

The thought for the day is by Thoreau and it is : As a single footstep will
not make a path on the earth, so a single thought will not make a pathway
in the mind. To make a deep physical path, we walk again and again, to make
a deep mental path we must think over and over the kind of thoughts we wish
to dominate our lives.

The news is attached for you !
--
Thanks.