It has been published not in HT but IE.
Report is pasted below

The Crime Branch investigation into the Delhi University admission
racket has revealed that 10 students from Sri Venkateswara College
admitted this year had submitted forged documents. Police have
informed the principal of the college about their findings.

Last week, the police had arrested a second-year student of the
college and his associates Arvind Yadav and Daya Ram in connection
with the case. The second-year student had also submitted forged
marksheets which he had procured from Yadav and Ram. Police said the
student used to help the two find clients.

Based on information provided by Yadav, police had written to the
principal of the college and asked for the documents submitted by the
10 students. On verification, the documents were found to be forged,
police said.

While some of them had submitted forged marksheets, others had given
fake OBC certificates. In one case, a fake disability certificate with
the stamp of a doctor from Bara Hindu Rao Hospital showed a student
with weak eyesight and a visibility of less than 60 per cent, police
said.

The Crime Branch has now written to all colleges under the Delhi
University, seeking details of students who submitted marksheets from
DAV Inter College in Agra. Sources said the forged certificates made
by Yadav and Ram had the name of this college.

"It appears that the gang used the name of DAV Inter College, Agra, on
the forged certificates. It is possible that several other students
have taken admission with forged marksheets that have the name of this
college. Once we get the details from all colleges, we will verify the
papers and then take action," a senior police officer said.

Venkateswara College management said they had followed all procedures
while verifying the documents at the time of admission. Confirming
police findings, principal Hemlata Reddy denied the role of any
college officials in the racket.

"The admissions are confirmed once the competent authority issuing the
certificates certifies the document. The certificates provided to us
looked genuine and were laminated. We had sent these documents to the
concerned authority for verification. It usually takes a month or
two," she said.

Reddy also said the 10 admissions were made recently.

"According to university rules, after the admission process is
complete, all colleges are expected to declare the number of seats
vacant under each category. We also took out a list of vacant seats
under each category. These 10 students were admitted in this manner,"
she said.

On 9/3/14, kuldeep kumar <kuldeep....@gmail.com> wrote:
> avnash sir,
> many of us can't read this article.
> Because we don't have access to hindustan time's link.
> I think this article is important for us.
> Now i would like to
>  request to the members of the list.
> To post this article on mailing list.
> With best regards.