Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2014 11:40 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] Outlook Express Help!

Hi Subramani,

I don't use Outlook Express anymore; but if you have installed the English
version of Windows, English should be the default option. Have you tried
using the spellchecker without changing any settings? If this doesn't work,
you will have to install additional languages manually from the Windows XP
CD.

Geetha