Thanks for the response.

Amiyo:

Thanks for the circulars too.

yea, these circulars speaks about the promotions. But  I 'd like to know:

1.  A person with blindness has any reservation in catagory 1 posts?

2.   Are there any circular which says that the reserved post only be
filled by person with Blindness (Disability) in promotion?

Waiting with anticipation.

SAJI

Saji Mathews
Manager General