Hi,
Please sensitize the NIC personnels about the difficulty faced by VI
community in solving Captcha and urge them to either remove or use
some alternate ways. As you are aware that even web visum has stopped
their service of captcha solving these days this captcha solving has
become big challenge in independent use of even accessible web
contents for VI community. If they don't have any alternate accessible
ways at present then suggest them to begin a web visum like service
for all such NIC websites which use captcha because audio captcha are
not clear most of the time.

Thanks,
Jyotsna