Dear Ravindra
if you like there are few skype groups of blind people,
and we organise regular tornament.
if you like to play this way,
do write to me privately.

At 06:44 PM 9/18/2014, you wrote:
it is great advantage for all chess players and like me also.
I am finding the partner who is ready to play chess daily withme me on
internet for improving my game.
For example, if I played 1. e4 than the reply will come C5. 2. Nf3
nc6. 3. D4 c.d4. 4. N.d4 n.d4. so on!
So anybody wants to play please contact me.
No time limit, you can think 1 2 days also. I will preserve your moves.
Note: first preference goes to your work than to the chess.
regards
Ravi

On 9/18/14, BIKRAMADITYA BEHERA <bikram.greets...@gmail.com> wrote:
> oh that's really wonderful. I am eagerly waiting it to be available for
> purchase!
>
> On Thu, Sep 18, 2014 at 9:42 PM, Tejas Karanje <acc4accessin...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Wow! Great!
>>
>> On 9/18/14, Prashant Naik <pran...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > News info on Automated Chess Board
>> >
>> > Mumbai college designs tech-savvy chessboard for the blind
>> >
>> > Watch a 6 minutes video *www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuFVDBDH0ys*
>> > <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuFVDBDH0ys>
>> >
>> > The innovation centre at Somaiya College, Mumbai has designed a
>> chessboard
>> > that is tailor-made for the sightless, with Braille inscription on
>> > chess
>> > pieces, voice feedback of every move played, and textural
>> >
>> > The specially designed board comes with Braille inscription on chess
>> > pieces, voice feedback of every move played, and textural differences
>> > between black and white boxes, amongst other features.
>> >
>> > "There are already board games available in the market that can be used
>> by
>> > the visually-impaired, but our board game involves technology that
>> > allows
>> > one to play the game online as well as on a physical board; the board
>> > automatically plays the moves depending on the keys pressed," said
>> Gaurang
>> > Shetty, head of the innovation centre.
>> >
>> > The project was introduced by Shetty two years ago, and was completed
>> only
>> > this year, with the help of three college students. "The existing board
>> > games in the market for the visually impaired are incomplete. So, we
>> > have
>> > collaborated with the National Association for the Blind (NAB) for
>> > their
>> > inputs while launching this board game," he said, and added that the
>> group
>> > has filed for patenting their work.
>> >
>> > Called Automated Chess (AC), the board game can be used for a
>> single-player
>> > game or a game with two players. "AC also provides the player with a
>> > Graphical User Interface (GUI) over the Internet, so one person can
>> > play
>> > over GUI sitting in any corner of the world, while the other plays on
>> > the
>> > physical chess board," added Shetty.
>> >
>> > The board consists of a 64-key membrane keypad. At the heart of the
>> project
>> > is Arduino, an open source electronics platform based on easy-to-use
>> > hardware. It is used to transfer signals from the board to the
>> > computer.
>> >
>> > The chessboard is designed to facilitate the other senses of the
>> > player.
>> "A
>> > voice feedback is provided to the player. The chess pieces are
>> > inscribed
>> > with Braille and there are textural differences between the black and
> [...]

with warm regards

Mahendra Galani
skype chintu3886 Mobile+whats app+ Viber + Fasetime
+4369917455595 Landline +4314943149
Addresse Herbst strasse 101/16/1
1160 Vienna Austria Europe