hello,
actually people in my company wanted  to know about the detailed
schedule for this event so that they could depute me to atend this
program officially. earlier on several occasions, they had provided me
these kind of chances like attending the techshare india conference,
access india and several workshops/training related to visually
challenged persons. hence, raised the query.

secondly, as this is 3 days program, i thought that there might be the
schedule worked out for the time allotted hence, requested for the
list of the speakers. considering that speakers might be attending
this event from outside the city, their prior timings might have been
reserved for this event.

thirdly, on the first look at it's website as mentioned by you few
days ago, even i red the name of this university i.e. Dr. Ambedkar
University, government body,  i thought that since university is
involved in arranging this event, special cl may be availed.
4. in my case,  although the program is on week end,, at list  two
more days  additional have to be borne to attend this program which
goes beyond the week end requiring me to take the personal leabve.
also due to the reason that we do not have any leave on week end
except sunday, i have to take the same leave. hence, desired to take
the special leave.

despite these difficulties, such kind of events are certainly noble
and deserves grand success. best wishes to the entire community
involved in organising this convention.
thank you,

On 9/19/14, avinash shahi <shahi88avin...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Thank you for your queries.
> 1. the detailed agenda is available on our website:
> (www.blindstars.org) Note in short, agenda covers mainstreaming of
> girl-child, inclusive education the role of stakeholders, role of
> media in unraveling myths about blind people and  Employment scenario
> for blind people in private sector. visit to Taj Mahal in groups and
> screening of movie are also on the agenda.
> 2. the list of speakers are still not final. But we asure there will
> be a blend of youth and experienced stars from the field.
> 3. Venue is Dr Br Ambedkar University jublee Hall Agra
> 4. The Convention is on weekend.
> We hope you find time to attend BlindStars' first ever conference
> which will be organized in collaboration with Antar Drishti at Agra.
> On 9/19/14, mukesh jain <mukesh.jai...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> hello,
>> kindly elaborate on the following:
>> 1. what is the detailed agenda for this convention?
>> 2. who are the speakers attending this event?
>> 3. where would be the exact venu in agra?
>> 4. does this program entitles the government/PSU employees to avail
>> the special cl to attend the programs related to disability?
>> looking forward for your reply.
>>
>> On 9/19/14, handande...@gmail.com <handande...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Hello friends. Sharing the blind star's convention post in English here.
>>>   Dear Friends,
>>> Greetings!
>>> I am sure you must be aware with our Blind Stars group on Facebook. We
>>> along with Antardrishti  jointly organizing our first ever national
>>> convention of visually impaired people in Agra. The convention named as
>>> Blind Stars Beyond Face book - Bridging the Gap will be a three day
>>> event,
>>> packed with brainstorming sessions, group discussions on variety of
>>> subjects concerning empowerment of visually impaired and cultural
>>> performances by visually impaired artists.
>>> The convention will be a fabulous gathering of host of visually impaired
>>> professionals in many disciplines, artists, musicians, academicians and
>>> activists. After having a high quality exchange of ideas and experiences
>>> the convention will also issue an Agra Declaration. Besides delegates
>>> there
>>> will be huge participation of noted ophthalmologists, representatives of
>>> eye care related professionals, journalists, bureaucrats and members of
>>> civil society.
>>> Important info:
>>> 1. Event Date: 7 to 9 November 2014
>>> 2. Venue: Agra
>>> 3. Registration fee: Rs. 500/-
>>> 4. Last date of Registration: 30 September 2014
>>> for participation and more information check our website at
>>> http://blindstars.org
>>> Blind Star Group on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/blindstar/
>>> Event Page of Facebook:
>>> https://www.facebook.com/events/1492858797631923/
>>>
>>> for mor info contact to,
>>>
>>> 1 mohammad   khalid-
>>> Mobile 0 9 9 9 9 1 5 1 3 1 9,
>>> akhil shrivastav  sir- 09412258575
>>>  mohammad raza-   9022229767
>>>
>>> Quick Call: BlindStar Convention Helpline Partner
>>> dile free help line number of Quick Call
>>> its
>>> 18002000215
>>>

>>> Looking forward to see you in Agra for better Tomorrow.
>>> Thanks
>>> Regards