Koodus nab delli team for having planned to organize such a useful workshop! It
is very much need of the hour for most of us here. As many of non delliites may
not be able to attend this workshop, I request prashanth verma sir and team to
make us audio files available for us.

Thanks and regards,

Manjunatha v...