From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of
Jairam Balasubramanian
Sent: Monday, September 08, 2014 1:32 AM
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning the
disabled.
Subject: [AI] Need guidance in choosing between I phone 4s and I phone 5

Hello friends

As we all know, the prices of older models of I phone is falling drastically as
the new phone is about to be launched.
There are two choices of phones I have in I Phone 4S and 5.
I have to choose between the two.
I request you to please enable me in this regard.
What are the significant differences between 4S and 5.
Does Apple have a policy that many of the newer features would only be
available in the models after 4s?
If that be the case, the newer apps and feattures will not be available in 4S.
Again, don't know if there was significant difference in 5 and 5s/5C.

Thanks and regards
Jairam