hai friend, congradulations.
i don't know about the accessibility part of cbs software used in canara bank.
in general, we should not involve directly in financial transactions
since, we can't read forms directly and others may manipulate us for
their evil designs. but if we believe fully in colligues then, we can
involve there also and contribute. apart from that, we can design
various reports which branches do submit regularly to head office.
we can teach customers how to use alternative delivery channels like
net banking, mobile banking since we got jaws software and show demo
in branches itself so that, customers need not come to branches for
neft and traffic is reduced.
apart from these, we can solve their queries on loan products like
telling their eligibility amount, interest rate etc using our tallent
to work in excel.

On 9/25/14, anjaneyulu <saddula.2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> hi dear elders and my dear friends
> recently I got jaws software in my branch
> day before yesterday they have installed
> present no work has assigned to me
> persons who are working canara bank kindly help me in this regard
> my chief manager told me  take your own time take assestant from your
> elders or your friends
> choose the work which is suitable for you
> dont take the risk
> dear friends
> what kind of work we can do?
> waiting for your nice suggestions
>
> --
> "Life is like a piano.
> White keys are happy moments
> & Black keys are sad moments.
> But remember both keys are played together to give sweet music."
> Anjaneyulu
> officer in canara bank
> Telengana state
> Mobile: