Dear List Members,

The digital platform www.mygov.nic.in is inviting people to suggest as
to what should the PM cover in his first ever Radio programme on 3rd
October since taking charge.

Letting the Government know that people with disability are as active
as others is important, and I see this as a great opportunity. It
would be truly appreciated if all of us collectively make an effort to
suggest items relating to disability which may find place in their
agenda, to make this programme an inclusive one and to spread
awareness about the level of activism of people with disabilities.

For the benefit of all, may I also underline the fact that while
suggesting anything, please keep in mind that it is a radio programme,
and the major objective is to reach out to masses specially the rural
sector of our country. Therefore,we need to think little beyond
technology and genuine issues which we all face,to suggest things
which may well go with the target audience rather than complicated
issues. So for example, awareness about disability and their
empowerment through education and employment is one item I believe
should be pushed for.

Hope people will take out time for it, and we do find our rightful
place in the agenda of PM.

Amar Jain.
Website: www.amarjain.com