From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf
Of Mohib Anwar Rafel
Sent: Friday, September 26, 2014 11:12 PM
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues
concerningthe disabled.
Subject: Re: [AI] Need info about recharging mobile through internet.

Hey quick call, can u give a link here to visit your quick wallet
service to know about it in more detail?

On 9/26/14, Shihab <ktscheriyamun...@gmail.com> wrote:
> visit
> https://www.freecharge.in
> and do instant recharge for your prepaid or post-paid account, data card
> and dth
>

> best regards
>
> Shihab K T
>

> On 9/26/2014 9:11 PM, Ishwar Verma wrote:
>> hi friends! any one using state bank anywhere? today i am opened but i
>> am unable to select opretor please explan it.
>>
>> On 9/26/14, Quick Call India <quickcallin...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Thanks for sharing your opinion.
>>> I would like to clarify the concerns raised:
>>>
>>> 1. There is no dependency on your operator. When you dial 1800-2000-215
>>> our
>>> human operator picks call within 30 seconds and processes your recharge.
>>> Not only your own number, you can also instruct the operator to recharge
>>> any other number.
>>>
>>> 2. Secondly, 3000 is not MINIMUM BALANCE. 3000 is STARTING DEPOSIT.
>>> Minimum
>>> balance can be ZERO.
>>> 3. You can load cash in Q-wallet via debit card or internet banking.
>>> Cash
>>> deposit facility is for those members who cant do internet banking.
>>> 4. Also, there is no expiry of balance in Q-wallet. There is no service
>>> charge or commission like other wallets.
>>>
>>> Rest I would leave to judgement and wisdom of members.
>>>
>>> On Fri, Sep 26, 2014 at 6:59 PM, gufran ahmed
>>> <gufran.ahmed2...@gmail.com>

ia.org.in

ia.org.in

ia.org.in

>>> of
>>> mobile phones / Tabs on:

ia.org.in

>>> please
>>> visit the list home page at

>>> the

>>> mails
>>> sent through this mailing list..

of
>> mobile phones / Tabs on:

ia.org.in

>> veracity;

mails

ia.org.in

please

the

Mohib Anwar Rafel
M.Phil 2011, LL.M 2013
Ph.D Candidate, at Jawaharlal Nehru University Delhi, India
Phone: 09211192333,
09268444400
Skype: mohibrafel

ia.org.in