Dear Members,
My apologies for delayed response to the queries.

We completely understand your concern and queries. After all its your own
money and you have every right to clarify any doubt small or big.
I have tried to address the queries here.

We have 4 filters to authenticate caller identity:

1. Orders can be placed only if the caller calls from registered contact
no. We have inbuilt caller ID.
2. To authenticate caller, we have Voice Recognition and Authentication
Software(VRAS). Software is automatic and inbuilt. VRAS matches callers
voice with existing sample within seconds while you place your order.
3. In case of any suspicious activity, quick call team calls back the
caller to confirm purchase.
4 There is a simple and quick process to change your registered contact
number, if need be.

I would like to add that having so stringent safety measures does not
impact the speed of the transactions. We have this system in place to
ensure that the user authentication is automated, effortless and takes
minimum time.

 Please reply incase you wish to know more. We would be glad to answer.

Thanks
Quick Call
1800-2000-215