How to create a filter in your gmail account which will delete large
groups of messages in your inbox.

1. Sign into your gmail account using Internet Explorer.

2. Press Insert+F7 to open the links list.

3. Press the letter S until you hear Settings, then press Enter.

4. Press Insert+F7 to open the links list again.

5. Press the letter C until you hear Create a filter, and then press Enter.

6. Press the letter F until you hear From: Edit.

7. In this field, type *@*

8. Press Tab until you hear: Next Step Button and press the space bar.

9. When the next page loads, press the letter X until you hear: Delete
it Check Box Not Checked. Press the space bar to check this item.

10. Press the letter X until you hear: Also apply filter to 20
conversations below Check Box Not Checked, and press the space bar to
check this item.

11. Press Tab until you hear: Create Filter Button, and press the
space bar. Your filter should now be created.

12. After your filter is created, press Insert+F7, then the letter I
to be taken back to your inbox where you will see all of your messages
still there
in your inbox.

13. Close Internet Explorer to exit out of the gmail web page.

14. Sign into your gmail account using Internet Explorer again.

15. Go to your inbox, where you should see that it is empty.

16. Press Insert+F7 to open the links list.

17. Press the letter S until you hear Settings, then press Enter.

18. Press F7 for the links list, then press the letter F until you
hear Filters, and press Enter.

19. Press the letter B until you hear: Delete It Button. Press the space bar.

20. When the page loads, you will hear JAWS say: Your filter has been deleted.

21. Be sure to do steps 14 through 18, or all of your e-mail will
continue to be deleted and sent to the trash.

On 9/30/14, dharmesh kothari <dharmesh0...@gmail.com> wrote:
> dear sir,this mailing list is very good and usefull for blinds but i
> am not able to read a lot of mails due to lack of time,already i have
> more then 6000 unread mails of this list.so please remove me from this
> mailing list.i am very sory for this action.
>
> --
> BEST REGARDS
> MUSIC COMPOSER DHARMESH KOTHARI
>
>   OWNER AND DIRECTOR OF STAR MUSIC COACHING.
>   HONOURED BY PRIME MINISTER OF INDIA SHRI NARENDRA MODI.
>   THE FAME OF SAREGAMAPA & SHABAASH INDIA Zee TV.
>   THE BEST COMPLIMENTS GIVEN BY LEGENDARY MUSIC DIRECTOR MR. BAPPI LAHIRI.
>
>     MO.  +919925678915,  +919428165987
>
>   to get more information regarding me and my talented students type
> star music coaching in facebook and youtube.here you can watch videos,
> photos & much more regarding us.

09466718327