Waw! Ali sir. Nice one. May I only opt for advance audio editing technique
online from your institution?

-----Original Message-----
From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf
Of Ali Manaquib
Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2014 6:19 PM
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues
concerningthe disabled.
Subject: Re: [AI] Computer instructer needed

Special Online Computer training for blind and low vision person using
skype and a computer

Overview:
This is a special training course for those blind and low vision
people who have a computer and net connection. Now, they can take full
advantage of this online training which will be conducted by a teacher
through skype and computer using JAWS.JAWS is a screen reader which
converts a common computer in a talking computer.Through, its help a
blind person can operate any computer which is based on windows
operating system.Almost,all functionalities of a computer are
accessible to a blind person using this software.Under this training
program a blind and low vision person can learn many things which are
related to computer field.
Requirements:
Computer
NetConnection
Headphone with MIC
Training program will include:
Information about computer hardware's
Layout of a full computer keyboard
Computer concepts
Some information about operating system structure such as menu,
desktop, taskbar etc
English typing
Training for using inbuilt word processing applications
Files and folder management in operating system
Other functionalities of operating system such as search function,
making shortcuts, clock and many more.
Training of inbuilt WinZip and calculator applications
Basic training for Microsoft word
Basic training on Adobe reader
Training for multimedia application such as winamp and windows media player
Full training on cd/dvd burning using Nero
Training about jaws functions such as jaws cursers additional commands
and jaws startup options etc
Info about html elements and its commands in jaws
Information about Web browsers
Internet Surfing
Accessing Yahoo and Gmail
Using Mozilla thunderbird
Training about chat messenger like skype
Basic training for face book
Training for advance features of jaws
Training for using drop box and other apps
Using control panel for achieving different task
System configuration for Hindi typing
Hindi typing
Configuration and installation of JAWS
Advanced training program of Audio editing application (Person should
have musical background)
For more information call on +919981805282 or reach me at
ali_manaq...@yahoo.co.in and ali.manaq...@gmail.com

On 9/30/14, Siddhi Desai <siddhi.desai1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear All,
> I have a friend who lives in Dombivali. my friend wanted to acquire
> computer skills. The training is required for beginner's level. It is
> also expected that a tutor should be fluent in English. Kindly, email
> me off the list your name and contact details if you are willing to
> pay home visits.
> Sincerely
> Siddhi

ia.org.in