Kindly note Launch venue has been changed now its School of Social
Science-1 - Auditorium

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Arjun Khera ar...@kriyate.com [jnuvision]" <jnuvis...@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2014 20:47:04 +0530
Subject: [jnuvision] Invitation for launch of SimplEye on 9th October
[2 Attachments]
To: jnuvis...@yahoogroups.com

Dear Sir/Madam,

It is with great pleasure that I write to invite you to the India launch of
SimplEye app on World Sight Day, 9th October, 2014. The app offers a new
and easy way of using a smartphone for visually impaired.

The app is a product by Kriyate, developed in partnership with Persistent
Systems. The launch event is kindly supported by Jawaharlal Nehru
University and National Association for Blind.

The event will commence at 11:30 am at Auditorium, SSS 1, JNU. The event
will be marked by presence of chief guest Shri Upendra Kushwaha, Hon'ble
Minister of State for Rural Development.

Invitation and additional information about SimplEye are enclosed.

I hope you are able to accept this invitation and I look forward to hearing
from you.

Warm Regards,
Arjun Khera
General Manager-*Kriyate*
+91 98739 86469

www.kriyate.com

*http://www.scidev.net/global/icts/news/free-app-to-help-blind-people-use-smartphones.html
<http://www.scidev.net/global/icts/news/free-app-to-help-blind-people-use-smartphones.html>*

--
Avinash Shahi

Clean India Campaign: Let us also chip in!