come on more on this? Indeed I don't type alot on touch but would be helpful if i'm on a move. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Madhumitha" <mdmt1...@gmail.com> To: "AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issuesconcerning thedisabled." <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2014 7:16 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] Need assistance in typing on Android device

buy fleksy happy typing.
----- Original Message ----- From: "raaju" <bidh...@gmail.com> To: "'AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issuesconcerningthe disabled.'" <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2014 3:30 PM

Hello. Sorry for replying here, cause I'm not an android users. Any ways, to
type by touching,  just keep your finger in any letter, and after that
search your suitable letter by just sliding to the cardinal direction
without lifting your finger until talkback doesn't say your desire letter.
Once you found your desire letter, just lift your finger, and your letter
will be typed. If you are trying to type sudeshna, just keep your finger to any letter say you've keep your finger in to "j". just scrole your finger to
the first letter which is "s" by sliding your finger to left side without
lifting, when talkback anounce "s", just lift your finger, and your letter will be type. After that, keep your finger to same letter which is "s" and slide your finger to the up right side until talkback says "u", if you found your letter which is "u", just lift your finger, now su will be typed. You
have to perform your whole name like that.

hth