can anybody provide quikr missed call service number?

On 10/10/14, Vishnu Ramchandani <vishnu.ramchand...@mphasis.com> wrote:
> MUMBAI: Quikr, India's number one online classifieds company and Blind
> Relief Association, Delhi (BRAD), a premier NGO serving in the field of
> education and training of the blind, today announced a long term
> collaboration to support the visually impaired people by offering them
> training opportunities with Quikr.
>
> According to the agreement signed on the World Sight Day, the selected
> trainee-agents will contribute to the company's day to day operations.
>
> The 10 visually impaired trainee-agents inducted will perform assigned tasks
> for Quikr. They will be trained to verify ad listings posted by the
> customers on Quikr, to ensure that the data and information listed is
> confirmed and accurate.  The Quikr team is working very closely with the
> Blind Relief Association team to ensure that they are well trained and
> equipped to understand this rapidly evolving category and can add value in
> ensuring a high quality of listings on the site.
>
> Commenting on this initiative, Founder and CEO of Quikr Pranay Chulet said,
> "Quikr is honoured to enter into this alliance with the Blind Relief
> Association of Delhi. We recognise that there is a prevalent notion that
> blindness and vision impairment rob people of their self reliance, and on
> the occasion of World Sight Day, we seek to change that mindset by bringing
> out the potential of these individuals. With the correct training, we will
> provide them with job opportunities which will build their confidence by
> working with a fast growing internet company."
>
> Talking about the partnership, Hony Executive Secretary of Blind Relief
> Association Kailash Chandra Pande, said, "It is a privilege for us to be
> associated with a company like Quikr which is such a powerful brand in the
> online space. With this opportunity, we are providing these individuals with
> quality training and work experience which will hone their capabilities.
> This is a great way to give these youngsters the confidence and skills
> required to navigate in the workforce."
>
> Source:
> http://www.indiantelevision.com/iworld/e-commerce/quikr-collaborates-with-blind-relief-association-to-empower-the-blind-141009
>
> regards,
> Vishnu
> Information transmitted by this e-mail is proprietary to Mphasis, its
> associated companies and/ or its customers and is intended
> for use only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may
> contain information that is privileged, confidential or
> exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended
> recipient or it appears that this mail has been forwarded
> to you without proper authority, you are notified that any use or
> dissemination of this information in any manner is strictly
> prohibited. In such cases, please notify us immediately at
> mailmas...@mphasis.com and delete this mail from your records.
>

> Clean India Campaign: Let us also chip in!

r balireddy
PHD research scholar
department of telugu
school of humanities
university of hyderabad
pin 500046
mobile: 9490360171
skype: balireddy.balu
website: www.visionthroughears.wordpress.com
www.visionthroughears.org

Clean India Campaign: Let us also chip in!