Respected list,

I was greatly overwellmed by one of the mesmerizing program called "ek
mulakat" hosted by amit bhat sir along with prashant varma sir. In that
time, prashant sir has demonstrate one of his great inovation called check
templets in this program. From this program, I am independently using this
templets for my personal use, before this I had to sick sighted assistance
to feel up form, and to do remaining things. My hardfelt thanks to prashant
sir for his great effort towards visually impaired, as well as thanks a
tonne to amitt sir for  inviting such a great personality in your show!

So my another irritating question is that is there any such way that
visually impaired person also could invoague the facility of demand draft
independently? Is there any templets for the demand draft for various bank
so that visually impaired person could feel up the form of draft in
computer,  and submit the bank, then bank will do a require thing to make a
draft for us?

Awaiting your valuable response

Clean India Campaign: Let us also chip in!