From: Aravind <interact...@zorpia.com>
Date: 10 Oct 2014 08:14:16 -0000
Subject: We resend you Aravind's message
To: shyam <shyam371...@gmail.com>

Hi shyam,
Aravind left you a private message
[image: Aravind]
Aravind
Aravind left a private message for you. Click on the button below to view it:
View Message
Other members you could meet
[image: Princess]
princess, 24
India
[image: Janhavi Gokhale-Shruti]
Janhavi Gokhale-Shruti, 25
India
[image: Deepak]
Deepak, 28
New Delhi, India
[image: Seshasilentkiller]
seshasilentkiller, 26
Chennai, India
This email is sent to shyam371...@gmail.com on behalf of Aravind R.
If you do not wish to receive email communications from Zorpia, please
click here to opt out.
Zorpia Co. Ltd. P.O. Box #28960, Gloucester Road Post Office, Hong Kong
[image]

Clean India Campaign: Let us also chip in!