Mohit, many VI wear big glasses that cover their eyes and in fact most of their face also. These glasses don't look very pretty, though they are recommended for those having surgery as they protect eyes from dust and excess light etc. You can go in for more stylish ones available in the market that suit you. These glasses are helpful in protecting your eyes outdoors if you have no perception of light at all.
Hope it helps.
Regards