-----Original Message-----
From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of
surendra salgaonkar
Sent: 20 October 2014 05:48
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning the
disabled.

Me to.

On 10/19/14, sanjeev kumar <sanjeevkumar0...@gmail.com> wrote:
> please also add me to this list
>
> sanjeev kumar
>
> email id
>
> sanjeevkumar0...@gmail.com
>
> On 10/19/14, Mohib Anwar Rafay <mohibra...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I am also putting the same request. Please add me too.
>>
>> On 10/19/14, jitesh jain <jiteshja...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> hello sir i want to learn english
>>>  please add me also
>>>
>>> i don't know good english
>>> my email id
>>> jiteshja...@gmail.com
>>>
>>> regards

Thank you and good luck!
Surendra Salgaonkar
Phone:02226473918
+919867645933
Emails
salgaonkarconce...@rediffmail.com
office
surendra.salgaon...@sbi.co.in
skype
salgaonkarskype

Clean India Campaign: Let us also chip in!

Caution: The Reserve Bank of India never sends mails, smses or makes calls
asking for personal information such as your bank account details, passwords,
etc. It never keeps or offers funds to anyone. Please do not respond in any
manner to such offers, however official or attractive they may look.

received this email by error,  please notify us by return e-mail or telephone
viruses. The Reserve Bank of India  accepts no liability for any damage caused
by any virus transmitted by this email.

Clean India Campaign: Let us also chip in!