Hi all,

Greetings from Kriyate.

It’s great to be receiving feedback from the users and as Sumit mentioned
in the last mail, we would take all feedback into account and continue on
the path of improvement.

We wish to inform that the following feedback has been considered and is
been worked upon:

1) We would shorty release podcasts and ensure that we have in-app audio
tutorials as well so that there is no ambiguity.

2) We are working towards making the app compatible with Google Talkback.
We understand that some gestures conflict with Talkback and the team is
already working on it and hopefully we would resolve the issues soon.

3) Our office is situated in South Delhi and we would love it if some of
you can come down for suggestions/feedback and training purpose.

4) Volunteers for training can contact the undersigned and we can take it
forward from there on.

We would like to thank all of you for your valuable feedback and we would
keep updating you about the developments from our end.

Thanks.

Warm Regards,
Arjun Khera
General Manager-Kriyate
9873986469

www.kriyate.com
Clean India Campaign: Let us also chip in!