From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf
Of Bhavya shah
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2014 8:20 PM
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues
concerningthe disabled.
Subject: Re: [AI] hello list members

Hi,
I use a Braille watch, which I purchased from a local Titan store.

It actually can't be called a Braille watch, because in actuality,
there is no written Braille, only tactile markings.
Even if you are not a good Braille reader, you can use this watch
efficiently. I have been using it for more than a year now, and its
advantage is that it can serve you even in noisy environments.
However, if members know of sturdy and good quality watches which have
tactile markings as well as audio time announcement, then do share, I
would consider that as a watch I could buy in the future.
By the way, if you are afraid of buying a tactile/Braille watch
because you fear moving the hands of the watch, then do not worry,
since you will need to touch the watch very lightly and gently to know
the time, 99.9% of the times, nothing should happen to the hands.

On 10/20/14, jitesh jain <jiteshja...@gmail.com> wrote:
> i am looking to buy watch
> i dont know which company watch indicates  time through voisce
> application or local
> so please suggest  me
> clean india campain  Let us also chip in!
>
> Clean India Campaign: Let us also chip in!

ia.org.in

please

the

Best Regards
Bhavya Shah
E-mail Address :- bhavya.shah...@gmail.com
Skype -> bhavya.09

Clean India Campaign: Let us also chip in!

ia.org.in

sent through this mailing list..

Clean India Campaign: Let us also chip in!