Hi bro thanks for your reply please suggest me which brand laptop is best
and lowest price and high features
10 year old? it mean purchased in 2004 or so. must be having very low
configuration. believe me latest softwares and screen reader might not
support that old daddy.

On 10/22/14, Rajendran Varadharajilu <rajendranv.0...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi my dear accessindia family members i wants one urhgent help till now i
> have no p.c and laptop so i am planning to buy a second hand lenovo laptop
> it is ten year older govt free laptop need your quick suggestion device
> cost is 7500 it is good or not good. I am waiting for yor reply i welcome
> new suggestion also.
> Clean India Campaign: Let us also chip in!

please

the

Mohib Anwar Rafay
Phone: 09211192333

Clean India Campaign: Let us also chip in!

please visit the list home page at

the person sending the mail and AI in no way relates itself to its veracity;

sent through this mailing list..
Clean India Campaign: Let us also chip in!