His alotted district is one of the most backward districts  inMadhya
pradesh, Hence job is very challenging.  The most amazing achievement
is people of his district taking him very seriously and respect him
and his working style.
as this place is very close to my district, to be precise some 2 and a
half hour drive, I can say for sure that He is a very effective
Administrator and a fine officer. This is what  people experienced and
local newspaper reported.

On 10/22/14, avinash shahi <shahi88avin...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Please listen the interview with Mr Tiwari
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2ZuoiH2f4w
>
> On 8/18/14, goutham agrawal <gtm.agra...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Dear All,
>>
>> I am glad in informing you of appointment of Mr.Krishna Gopal Tiwari
>> as collector of Umaria District in M.P.

>> of
>> mobile phones / Tabs on:

>> mails

> Avinash Shahi
> Doctoral student at Centre for Law and Governance JNU
>
> Clean India Campaign: Let us also chip in!

Akhilesh Dahiya,
Advocate.
Email: akhil.akhi...@gmail.com
New Delhi

Clean India Campaign: Let us also chip in!