Dear all,
>From quite some time I as facin problems with Firefox such as:
many pages just didn't load and when I F6ed around, there was the
address bar and the webpage only contained its URL, very strange but
that was what it was
YouTube vieos simply crashed 99% of the times, for no apparent reason
So, I uninstalled Firefox, deleting all the files in appdata and all
the subfolders, until no Firefox file remained
I started Internet eExplorer to get the setup of Firefox to install it fresh
However, downloading just doesn't work in Internet Explorer, again for
no apparent reason, I have had experience with downloading on IE so I
know how the download process in IE works.
I tried downloading Chrome and Firefox, but as I said downloading just
didn't work. Also, in Internet Explorer as well, some pages just don't
load, for example mozilla.org
I am glad that GMail still works, so I can share my problems with you all.
I don't know when this started, but this is getting very frustrating.
What can I do?
Please suggest me a solution.
Best Regards
Bhavya Shah

Clean India Campaign: Let us also chip in!